Jono

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Well I had a hard night and heres my story:

I was meant to leave my house at 5pm yesterday to travel down to the pub in London with them all. My girlfriend had to take the car to town for a while at 3:30pm. She returned late at around 7pm and told me that the gearbox was really on its last legs (why she was late to start with) I was so determained to get there we tried to start it in 3rd gear, with success. 7:30pm was the time at this point and I decided to keep VIPs in touch via Wap connection to the forum via phone, around 20 mintues later I was at the side of the A14 trying to 1. Change gear and 2. Bump start the car! Spent around 30 minutes with the "support car" (my friends had decided to come along to meet Scott and fix the car if it needed it) under the car. A while later on the M11 I thought it would be safer to use the hard shoulder (30 Mph for a Motorway is slightly scary) but then it broke down again just opposite Stansted Airport at really was a pain then 9:30pm then. And at 10:20pm at the end of the M11 it gave up"

The trail sounds quite good, glad they didn't go for any features for it (not that was many to choose from bar Lloyd) - sounds a bit more banterish.

Yeah it was good,Scott should go and do some show Jumping himself I have to agree.

I was listening to the show in the Vets this morning!

twitter.com/emgreatorex

No offence to anyone, but horse riding is a pretty strange sport, and it just seems really posh. I've done it a couple of times but I was never all that good, I just went to a couple of riding lessons with my friend as a kid. But yeah, the little jumps aren't that easy. And I would guess those massive jumps are kinda dangerous.

I reckon Scott should definitely try it though.

'Forget happiness I'm fine, I'll forget everything in time'

I like the way everyone uses 'horse riding' rather than 'riding' :* Preventing immature jokes!

I'm sure there are plenty of people who would like to see Scott in his tight horse riding outfit :rolleyes:

I wonder if Lloyd meeting Liverpool will beat meeting Scott Mills.

Ths morning Lloyd claimed that meeting Scott was still more exciting than the prospect of meeting Liverpool, but he'll probably change his mind when it comes to it :-p

Scott is tight horse riding outfit? Um... no, that didn't cross my mind actually. But I'd still like to see it, it just sounds like a laugh more than anything else.

'Forget happiness I'm fine, I'll forget everything in time'

great to hear scott on breakfast this morning. would like to hear a bit more from them though. people criticse scott though. but he's got a team of 4 - chappers, himself, the producer, and laura. it's nothing compared to moyles' 7 or 8 team.

I just feel that you're hogging scott thats all and im sure im not the only one who thinks this. Some of us may never get to meet scott and you blab about meeting him all the time. its like well... good for you...:doubt:

and you're very secretive all the time, i dont get it