Unofficial Mills

10th to 14th July 2006

Jono

yourviews.gif

We've got some exciting things lined-up in the next few days, not only are we shortly due to launch our competition pub quiz (it's still work in progress), we've got the breakfast show to work with, and there are one or two extra things yet to be announced going on. Keep with us on Unofficial Mills. And make sure you join us here for discussion of the show each morning!

So here's where you need to be to comment on the show as it happens each morning.

JK and Joel are on at 4pm.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Good actual mornin'. It's almost 3am, I've just got in from a fabulous night with Laura, Scott, Lloyd and the one that doesn't speak.

More about that in probably 3 hours when I get up to hear the Breakfast show!

I think so. It was so surreal though that I remember am trying to distinguish reality with the-opposite-of-reality. It took me ages to work out who had won too, plus the taxi driver was crazy, I gave him the good old 'great game wasn't it' line. Haha.

I'll write something out soon - yeah Laura was there, Scott, some strange guy who wanted a badge, some producers, the one that doesn't speak and his family, Lloyd, his mother... and other people!

If that's your kind of thing, then sure. Radio 1 can't afford actual awards though

Good morning Ema. Did you get in at 3am too and not drop off till 4am?

I was still awake at 3am this morning!

twitter.com/emgreatorex

I've had just over 3 hours sleep and I'm a bit concerned about if or how I should make up for the lack of sleep. I've got to go out at 9 anyway but even so 6:55am was probably earlier than I needed to wake up. I'm here.... but maybe not totally here in terms of concentration.

'Forget happiness I'm fine, I'll forget everything in time'

I've had just over 3 hours sleep and I'm a bit concerned about if or how I should make up for the lack of sleep. I've got to go out at 9 anyway but even so 6:55am was probably earlier than I needed to wake up. I'm here.... but maybe not totally here in terms of concentration.

Ive got to go out at 8:40am....I planned to get up at 6am to straighten my hair.

twitter.com/emgreatorex