• Lesbian
    • Unsure
    • Asexual
    • Other (Please State)

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think so it said 'As of right now, you are interested in the same sex. You have very little to no sexual interest in the opposite sex. If you are sexually inexperienced at this point, it is possible that you have latent heterosexual tendencies that you have not yet discovered.'

I have a face for Radio!

Bi/Slightly Straight

(You scored 3 (-52 being completely gay, 0 being bisexual, and 52 being completely straight))

"For the most part, you are bisexual. You have a slight preference for the opposite gender, but either gender would suit you. If you are sexually inexperienced, it is possible that this will change after you do some experimenting."

>> I'm on here every now and again... <<

http://www.offthechartradio.co.uk

"You are mainly heterosexual, but you have a few homosexual qualities. You much prefer the opposite sex, but you have a mild interest in the same sex. If you disapprove of homosexuality, it is likely that you act overly straight to deny your slight gay tendencies. If you are comfortable with your sexuality, you might be up for experimenting with members of the same sex if given the opportunity. If you are sexually inexperienced, you could shift on the spectrum at a later time depending on whether you have sexual encounters with the same sex and whether or not you like those encounters."

You scored higher than 99% on Orientation"