Unofficial Mills

World Famous Starbucks

Laurie

I'm going to Seattle soon where Starbucks was founded and i wanted to know peoples opinions on the store and its coffee.

Do you despise their world domination or admire it?

Do you like the coffee, hate it or don't even drink coffee...?

Do you drink in Starbucks or would you never go in unless you were dragged in by a fit member of the opposite sex?

Anything else you can think of about Starbucks...

I personally love the store and had i one in my local town I would be completely broke due to the addictiveness of their coffee. I'm also absolutely loving their new summer drinks mmmm :D Oh lordy... and the delicious white chocolate mochas! Heaven on Earth is my opinion :)

Laurie xxmwahxx

In a moment or two I realize, that this sphere upon which i reside, is asleep on its feet. Should i go back to sleep?

Oh my giddy aunt... The domination of the world that is STARBUCKS (nearly 5 in every street in American cities!!) and you've never been hmm... Well if you see one be sure to give it a try ;)

Laurie xxmwahxx

In a moment or two I realize, that this sphere upon which i reside, is asleep on its feet. Should i go back to sleep?

I prefer smaller places, Ilkeston has a good one, about the only place I enjoy going in this filthhole, and even then chavs try to ruin it.

Service is better than Starbucks, they don't expect you to pay until you've finished your drink (or drinks) and are happy to add in anything you want if they have it in stock, will happily take suggestions of stuff to sell and look into them, and sell all sorts of stuff, even the brand of coffee bean they use. I guess all this is because it's an independent one, but I prefer the atmosphere and the owners are really friendly.

(if this don't get me a free lemon and lime tea, I don't know what will :P)