Unofficial Mills

New Music

John

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 months later...

I just posted this in 'Your Views' unaware it was being talked about here...

One song I am loving at the moment is from Ali Love. I keep forgetting to hammer the fact that he's off of the Norfolk countryside. Can you believe that. A decent artist who grew up around tractors and cows?

I just posted this in 'Your Views' unaware it was being talked about here...

Really? He's from Norfolk? I always thought he was foreign, for some reason. One of your crowd, Jono!

Alouette...deployer les ailes;

Alouette...plumerai les ailes.

• 1 month later...

Digging up an old thread, but does anyone like The Hold Steady? I saw them on Friday night at Leeds, having never heard any of their songs, and they were amazing. Random fact, they are Daniel Radcliffe's favourite band, but he does seem to have good taste in music. They were one of the best bands I saw and I'm really enjoying their latest album right now.

'Forget happiness I'm fine, I'll forget everything in time'

Yeah! Colin Murray used to play them loads. Was a bit surprised at the look they went for, theyre all look like middle ages fathers! He has an amazing voice though.

I thought that, they look like a bunch of your teachers have decided to form a band, but they are actually very good. The guitarist is really cool, his dress style reminded me a bit of Electric Six. They are very underrated.

'Forget happiness I'm fine, I'll forget everything in time'

• 4 weeks later...