Unofficial Mills

Radio 1 Schedule Changes

Dan18F1

On 9/21/2023 at 12:45 PM, ianwilk1999 said:

That is a bit of an interesting one as Mollie usually does them solo when matt's off, they don't usually pair her with anyone.

I do like listening to James when he's on so it'll good to hear them both together for a weekend.

True. Although there was a point she went through some random pairings including Dean.

Christmas programming on Radio 1

2nd December: Radio 1 Relax Christmas Special with Greg Games (4am-6am) (First broadcast on Radio 1 Relax on 1st Dec at 6am)

7th December: Radio 1 Live Lounge Christmas Covers (3am-4am) (First broadcast on Radio 1 Relax on 1st Dec at 11am)

8th December: Radio 1 Relax at Christmas (3am-4am) (First broadcast on Radio 1 Relax on 1st Dec at 8am) 

9th December: Radio 1 Happy Christmas Songs (5am-7am) (First broadcast on Radio 1 Relax on 1st Dec at 9am)

6 hours ago, TMD_24 said:

4th December: Radio 1 Future Sounds replaced by Radio 1 Sound Of 2024 Longlist hosted by Clara and Jack. 

4th-6th December: Kerrie Cosh sits in for Jack Saunders. 

I kind of think the sound of 2024 is one of the hardest for some years. I know that we have had a few success stories and am listening to radio 1 less but it seems that there has been more returns to the music scene and previous listed artists finally breaking through and ploughing on with making music. I feel that few previous names listed are going to have big year next year cat burns as one. 

Few names id like to see on it are:

- The Last Dinner Party

- Say She She 

- Bar Italia 

I’m by stuck on who else on the top of my head who can feature in the list.