Unofficial Mills

The World Cup 2006 Topic

John

I didnt see the point in Gerrard today. 2 or 3 of his shots could be seen from Anfield today!

I'm wanting this Sweeden-Trinidad and Tobago game to be a draw. How good has Hislop been in this match? Pulling out all the stops!

take control

• Replies 293
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just watching the Argentina v S&M(g'mornin'!) game. Along with the Spain v Ukraine match, it's probably the most dominant display so far.

agreed. argentina were very entertaining, and they seem to have cut out their usual diving which is impressive. even messi has got long with the trend and i thought that would never happen.

on the grid.

i have been looking at the 606 boards. and they reminded me how england were playing long balls and trying to aim for crouch. i remember ferdinand doing this once or twice. to be honest this is not the way owen plays, i cought him a few times out of goal range trying to put crosses in, one of those was to lampard which didn't hit the back of the net. when owen said this morning he feels ok with his form i felt like going over to germany and breaking his legs so he could never discrace football again. however looking at englands style of play i can see where he is coming from.

rooney would be a better service to owen than crouch i think. start with rooney and owen then take one of them off for crouch later on in the game.

on the grid.

Looking forward to the Australia V Brazil game, should be good as well as South Korea V France, I watched the South Korea V Toga game dwon a pub in town which had a few South Korea fans there, they make more noise than the English fans they cheer every time their player touches the ball.

"Just one more game, I promise"

An ITV all time low, Shane Warne (cricket player) as a pundit for a football match, I know he is Australian, but surely pundits should have some football knowledge, still he is better than Ian Wright.

I still cant get used to Steve Ryder on ITV :shock:

take control