Unofficial Mills

The World Cup 2006 Topic

John

• Replies 293
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/world_cup_2006/teams/england/5057514.stm

rooney is going for those that want to know.

fly the rest of the team back we wont need them now...

seriously i dont think he will feature until we really need him though, we have a great team as it is. on the bench for sweeden i think there is no point in him playing the early games rest him more...

on the grid.

Full time, the ref's decisions got worse, Paraguay came out in the 2nd half stronger. Best player for us was deffinitly Frank Lampard. All his shots were on target. I was a bit suprised at Owen's substitute, but to me he wasn't convincing neither was Crouch. Joe Cole benefited most from the sub, he go more into the middle and was more confident there

take control

Full time, the ref's decisions got worse, Paraguay came out in the 2nd half stronger. Best player for us was deffinitly Frank Lampard. All his shots were on target. I was a bit suprised at Owen's substitute, but to me he wasn't convincing neither was Crouch. Joe Cole benefited most from the sub, he go more into the middle and was more confident there

yes lampard was decent today. much better than gerrard was .

owen wasn't at his best but he is getting a lot better. i still think he will be a difference

on the grid.

really proud of England today a win is a win after all....first half was really good despite the second half being poor...

you have to remember how hot it was today and the rest of England's matches in the group stage are in the evening (hence making it cooler)...three points in the bag which is the main thing...

Go on Add me to facebook or bebo you know you want to!