The World Cup 2006 Topic

John

• Replies 293
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

England Lost to Belarus?? WTF??

Even we can beat them normally :D

yes but the cameras kept flashing to the players that would make the difference. and they were on the bench with coats on. i assure you if sven put frank lampard on or steven gerrard they would of won, becuase they wouldn't of known what to do in midfeild. however i thought lennon played well, owen was ok considering he hasn't really played that much (almost scored). and even though it is the b team, they wern't giving it their all. what if they got hurt in that silly match?

on the grid.

i feel happy for john terry. he has been waiting for that for a while. i can't belive owen hit the post that many times and had one saved. and lampard missing a penalty. owen needs to get some goals for his confidence.

on the grid.

What's with all the constant bashing of Owen Hargreaves from England fans?

the fact that he has stopped better and more important players going to germany like wright-phillips or another striker (defoe) with all of the problems with rooney.

they shouldn't allow him within a mile of a pitch. the guy he was marking in the hungary game managed to socre a 25 yeard screamer whithin 3 minutes of hargraves being on.

on the grid.