Unofficial Mills

Where's Reggie Yates?

ListentoMe

Has anyone put on Radio 1? If you do you will find its Huw Stephens doing The Official Chart - a very strange schedule change. Reggie was scheduled to be on the air today and he also spoke to Greg on Wednesday about what was coming up on today's show. I've heard he is in France??

Greg James is off to Africa for Comic Relief. Read it here, r1newspost.wordpress.com.

Has anyone put on Radio 1? If you do you will find its Huw Stephens doing The Official Chart - a very strange schedule change. Reggie was scheduled to be on the air today and he also spoke to Greg on Wednesday about what was coming up on today's show. I've heard he is in France??

9hrs ago

REGYATES<s>@</s>REGYATES Goooooood morning... http://instagr.am/p/PEJRi5umfS/

james_ryder.png

Scott was flying back from Zante today, and Greg is in Paris (watching Coldplay) who are the natural deputisers who obviously werent able to do it. I too was quite suprised it was a) Huw and B) R1 thought it was acceptable to have Huw Stepens on air for 6 hours straight! (Its bad enough hearing him for 3 at the weekend!).

I thought maybe Reggie was ill or had some kind of family emergency on, because from listening to Huw today it sounded like he had just found out and was super last minute as emergency cover for Reggie. In his defence, I think the chart is a quite complicated show to do, especially with timings and he did it brilliantly, and was FAR better at timing it then Reggie is. I put this down to Reggie spending too long admiring himself in the cameras, causing it to overrun!