• New on Unofficial Mills

Lee.

Scott Mills Autobiography - Love You, Bye

Jono, Im not sure if my entry was actually submitted as I did it on my phone and lost signal. How do I know if it was entered properly?

And I won't sit down,

And I won't shut up,

But most of all I will not grow up <3

Jono, Im not sure if my entry was actually submitted as I did it on my phone and lost signal. How do I know if it was entered properly?

Tell me your first name and a rough time and I can look.

Two weeks from now Scott will be doing a singing in a shop near me- I might finally meet him! Can't wait to read the book too, see if there's anything I didn't already know from back in the day ;)

The geek formally known as Scott Mills Guru

Can someone who has had the book let me know is their colour photographs in the book, I'm thinking of getting the kindle version, but I hate it when you end up with black and white photos.

Sorry if for any spelling mistakes, I'm dyspraxic.

Can someone who has had the book let me know is their colour photographs in the book, I'm thinking of getting the kindle version, but I hate it when you end up with black and white photos.

yeah theyre colour in the book

And I won't sit down,

And I won't shut up,

But most of all I will not grow up <3

Where's the cheapest people have found it please? I went to Smiths earlier and they wanted £16.99 of my precious Sterling!

The geek formally known as Scott Mills Guru

yet more chances to win the book on www.celebritain.com - although I cannot seem to find out WHERE on the Site?!

Good luck everybody... even where to find the competition to get the book is prize worthy in itself !! :rolleyes:

It's quite complicated.. I applied for it and I'm not sure if it was accepted as I didn't receive an e-mail back..

Got it for £11.99 delivered in store to Smiths. I need it before Saturday 22nd so I can go to the signing!

:o Castlepoint?! I can't wait, I cry everytime I think about it. I'm getting there as early as possible, do you think I'll be one of the first to get there if I show up at 9? What time will you be turning up?

If you see a mental teenage girl, having masses of fangirl breakdowns, say hi. xD

OMASM. Radio presenters are like fruit. Matt is my kumquat and Scott is blatantly my orange.