Unofficial Mills

Your Views: 20th February to 24th February 2012 !!

Viv

Another week begins... Mills is off practicing his dancing for Sport Relief.

Not particular high standards to live up to, from what I saw on Saturday night (with the exception of the Eastenders ladies). HA!!

Plug in from 4 pm !!

Yes but we are talking about the bloke who failed auditions for Dancing On Ice (and it wasn't because of his celebrity status!)

Yeah I've given up trying to avoid laughing on the bus, it happens too much. Entertained by Chris' story about the shampoo. Can't believe they're still doing a show and tell feature but the Radio 1Xtra/6Music stuff was funny, innit.

Admittedly, I did laugh a bit at the story about the guy who high fived his driving instructor. I really must try and contain myself when in public though, because I got a few weird looks whilst listening to the podcast.

I liked the one about with the girls who blagged a trip to Austrialia because they said they played netball.

The sheep is not a creature of the air.

Err I think Elmify and Absolute Twoddle (who did it more recently, and even had users come up with her original intro animation thingy) have both used it. Neither of them are gay guys though, so you might not be interested in them and their vids ;) On the other hand, there's CharlieIsSoCoolLike who has actual Stephen Fry on his Outro.

Professional eater of puppy dogs, baby heads and killer of grannies...

Err I think Elmify and Absolute Twoddle (who did it more recently, and even had users come up with her original intro animation thingy) have both used it. Neither of them are gay guys though, so you might not be interested in them and their vids ;) On the other hand, there's CharlieIsSoCoolLike who has actual Stephen Fry on his Outro.

I haven't heard of them, but obviously know who Charlie is and I subscribe to him. I'm not limited to only gay vloggers… I'm subbed to TomSka's vlogging channel, Alex Day, Dan Brown (not the author…) and some others.

Dan Brown's great, I recommend checking him out. Not only did he teach me to solve my Rubik's cube, but he has some pretty interesting things to say (although most of his recent stuff is mainly about American politics). His username is pogobat. :)

OMASM. Radio presenters are like fruit. Matt is my kumquat and Scott is blatantly my orange.

Only caught the last hour of the show last night but entertained by it. Might have to catch up on the whole thing. Scott seemed all over the place but that's what made it good - him asking a woman having her nails done if she had any more appointments coming up! Matt Edmondson made it all the more amusing too.