Unofficial Mills

Your Views: 8th August to 12th August 2011 !!

Viv

Mills is in brekkie this week, whilst Coxy is on this afternoon.

The week has begun with all the stories about Kavos (where Mills + Becky spent the weekend).

As is typical when Scott begins a breakfast slot, I find all the club stuff that would sound fine after 4 pm all too much at 0630 hours. :rolleyes:

Mills is also looking for more ideas for Becky to do before she turns 30 (this Friday), so e-mail: [email protected] if you have any!! I wouldn't recommend the "riding a cow" idea. These creatures are NOT docile.... they are very, very dangerous.

On a more positive note, I am pleased to hear the actual Hoff will be at the Fringe this year with Scott. How COOL is that. The Hoff wishes to visit actual Edinburgh castle!!

If you are a hoff-a-holic, then why not follow this great account on Twitter @davidnet or visit: www.dhasselhoff.net, for all the latest stuff the Hoff will be involved in!! It also includes a forum, so you can give feedback on everything "Hoff".

Dionne Bromfield also made a brief appearance on the Show. She managed to remain very calm and mature when discussing godmother Amy Winehouse. Good guest. I found the fact she went from about 17,000 followers on Twitter to 40,000 + a bit sick though, just because of her association with Amy, and the circumstances surrounding her death.

Overall.... 4/10 so far this week.

www.bbc.co.uk/radio1/scottmills/

Delta Machine, Depeche Mode - buy NOW !!

http://youtu.be/59dZzXLPRg0

Show seems to be picking up... Much better this morning. I didn't realise HOW crazed girls are over One Direction. OMG.

Mills appeared to be in a philosophical mood of some kind, debating how fickle people are regarding their love for bands and in general. I also thought asking One Direction if there was a fan who wasn't so nice was a bit bizarre.

Anyhow... 7/10 now!! woo hoo

Scott is ALSO looking for a person who can do a good French voiceover: i.e. the sound of a sexy French accent who isn't actually French, and has to live in EDINBURGH. If you do: [email protected] or @scott_mills on Twitter.

Show seems to be picking up... Much better this morning. I didn't realise HOW crazed girls are over One Direction. OMG.

Mills appeared to be in a philosophical mood of some kind, debating how fickle people are regarding their love for bands and in general. I also thought asking One Direction if there was a fan who wasn't so nice was a bit bizarre.

There are plenty of One Direction fans who really aren't so nice if you ever dare to criticise their precious band. And like with Bieliebers, it ALWAYS goes straight to abuse rather than debating a point. Seriously. I've seen 1D and Beliebers going straight for "OMG DIS HATOR NEEDS TO DYE PANEFULY AFTER BEIN BEETEN WIV STYX" the second anyone dares to criticise their golden boys...

It's beyond crazed or mania.

Professional eater of puppy dogs, baby heads and killer of grannies...

It really isn't the best. I'm wondering if R1 has all but been pushed into it though, because, as I posted much earlier, this is the first year Cabaret has ever been done at at Fringe Festival.

It doesn't sound great at all though. Very off-putting, if anything. Russell Kane, also a guest, would be good I imagine though.

Dappy, who sent death threats to a radio 1 listener is now being promoted... how pathetic is this whole cabaret thing.

Also, does anyone else think that Beccy and Chris' jingles were MUCH better than the proper one? The proper one is too long, the voice is wrong, isn't funny, and sounds dull...

etheridge_tom.png