Unofficial Mills

Cotton: Radio's Toughest Quiz.... Coming Soon !!

Viv

Radio's toughest quiz? I bet it's a picture/visual quiz on the radio... (something I believe the legends Mark and Lard did years ago during their glorious tenure on Radio1 along with a few visual gags, all when there weren't constant webcams on all the time)

Professional eater of puppy dogs, baby heads and killer of grannies...

Er... no, it wasn't vibrating. I just happened to wake up, to see "stop or snooze" flashing at me? I just shouted the one word:

"IDIOT", and got up in a rage. *

* naturally, I would have been snoozing if it can't make any noise. I always thought that was the point to an alarm.

Delta Machine, Depeche Mode - buy NOW !!

http://youtu.be/59dZzXLPRg0

So far tina had to get in a crane and go to top of radio 1 building and touch a buzzer as afraid of heights. Dave did it today and he had to climb through a tunnel as he is claustrophobia. They win prizes, Tina got guestlisted at ibiza by pete tong and Dave got a Everton VIP package. Tommorow Chris,Dave And Dom have to do a challenge

Not going to lie...

After all the build up, I have been so disappointed with this feature !

I thought the challenges might actually be....er....Tough?

I agree, but reckon Dom's task should remedy this situation. I've always thought I might like to do a skydive, but I would certainly need more than half a day to make up my mind as to whether I could do it or not.

Poor Dom's had this thrust upon him at the last minute in the middle of the show, with the added extra of emotional blackmail - so he can take his children to see Pepa Pig etc. He understandably both looks and sounds very nervous indeed.

Good luck Dom.

'To disagree with three-fourths of the British public is one of the first requisites of sanity'.

I thought the challenges might actually be....er....Tough?

Well, if they're the things that you're scared of, then they're going to be tough.

If I had to stand on a wobbly bridge for half an hour, then that would be really hard for me. But to anyone else, it would sound easy.

The sheep is not a creature of the air.