Unofficial Mills

The Chris Moyles Show With SARA COX!

James R

I don't want to read too much into stuff BUT when was the last time Breakfast and Drivetime presenters took their holiday at the same time other than Christmas? Has he demanded time off at short notice for personal reasons? Whatever it is if they wanted to suspend him I doubt they'd wait until Scott was away :D

I very much doubt someone would be suspended for a week unless it was imemdiate :rolleyes:

As for Sara covering I've always said minus bank holidays and the gap between christmas and new year it is "The Chris Moyles show" and when Chris or the team are away it should be makeshift team covering with a similar format.

Scott and Becky or even Scott on his own doesnt work IMO but maybe a team like Sara/Matt Edmondson/David Garrido would work better

Personally I would prefer it was Vernon covering, I think him and Dave have proper chemistry.

Does anyone else feel like while he's not been suspended he might have been asked if he wanted some time off to deal with his private life? I find it a bit odd that there was no communication between the team which lead to him being given a holiday, Dom and Tina doing half weeks and Dave and Aled doing the full week.

As far as that SackMoylesNow twitter thing, I wouldnt pay attention to a word "she" writes

Not impressed with censorship