Unofficial Mills

Lily Allen still not a fan of Fearne

Jono

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have actually just watched the Lily Allen/jo stuff and I am APPALLED.

Obnoxious, immature and if you don't like Jo, don't hit the "on" button.

These videos, Alan, just prove every point I have ever made..... I think Elton j was remarkably restrained (a quick shove Ms Allen off the podium would have done it for me), but I just love his comment about "snorting her under the table".

Go for it, Elton!!!! There's some reality Alan!!! (and Elton knew it).

i think you will find that Elton started it by making comments about Lily & yeah it's great to have supposed roll model joking about snorting cocaine, well at least he can afford it without having to resort to robbing people houses & stabbing people in the street while trying to mug them so they can get enough money to score some coke to continue to destroy their lives & everyone else around them.

what appals me is that you agree with everything that Jo says & she is absolutely right that every band is "awesome" instead of being honest & impartial, maybe Lily didn't listen to Jo's show at that time because she know what she was going to hear.

:)

what appals me is that you agree with everything that Jo says & she is absolutely right that every band is "awesome" .

I don't always agree with Jo.... However, her musical knowledge is vast and the lady has loads of years of experience behind her.

I stand by the fact that I think Lily Allen is an arse, and I shall continue to do so.

Incidentally, she is quitting the music biz for 5 YEARS. 5 YEARS, according to 'New' magazine yesterday!!

Yipee!! No way is she gonna get back on track after this period of time!!

*hands in the air*

Delta Machine, Depeche Mode - buy NOW !!

http://youtu.be/59dZzXLPRg0

yeh, but a lot of people don't want "celebs' experiences".... just for starters, it's patronising.... and that's just for starters!!

For goodness sake, I SAID that! I suggested you don't read it. Why won't you drop your pride for a minute and accept that other people may have different opinions?

Proper what?!
Oh she's a proper something (that I probably can't say here) alright...

you know, a proper woman, sweet & nice personality but don't take no shit & will stick up for herself, intelligent & attractive, someone who would make a great wife & a fantastic mom, & Lily has a nice smile :)

i like Lily a lot.

:)

Yeh, even though you added "attractive"!!

I just meant the automatic "assumption" of sweetness and light.... who cares if the World is caving in around you, as long as you're sweet with a silly smile!!

And what if this fantasy figure of your's didn't actually want kids?! Would you divorce her?

Delta Machine, Depeche Mode - buy NOW !!

http://youtu.be/59dZzXLPRg0