Unofficial Mills

31st May to 4th June 2010

Jono

• Replies 237
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Have to say I'm liking the style of this BFBS presenter, and the banter she's had with Scott was the best bit with her talking to a Radio1 DJ all day. When they DO change the schedule, maybe they should think about getting her on a weekend slot or something. Rather impressed.

Professional eater of puppy dogs, baby heads and killer of grannies...

If it wasn't for her accent I'd totally agree ;) She's very good and the whole output has been very slick.

Hahha maybe :hahaha: If she didn't have that accent though she'd probably be a Mockney Sparra and end up being like Fearne or something.

There's a newer version? This is the original but by newer version are they talking about 3Lions '98? If so, that's not that new :P I do prefer this version though. Even as a non-football fan I like this song.

EDIT: Just looked it up, hadn't heard the 2010 version... hadn't even heard OF it and I could have sworn Skinner and Baddiel said they'd never do another version?

Jessie did almost sound like Fearne when she said GOOD MORNING there.

EDIT: Just looked it up, hadn't heard the 2010 version... hadn't even heard OF it and I could have sworn Skinner and Baddiel said they'd never do another version?

I think it was the bloke that works with Robbie that is responsible for this version.

In the first hour of the show they played a song about Scott (with loads of "Scott Mills", etc. in it). Could anyone clip it for me? I'm on my iPhone, can't do it now, and all the programms for clipping/recording don't work on my father's computer :(

"I like Franziska. Sounds mad as a box of frogs, but we like her." (Dev)