Unofficial Mills

Eminem In The Live Lounge

James R

Is it just me who thinks it'd be better if there was a weekly Live Lounge thread? We just generally get several of these, a couple of replies (if that) and then a death.

Yeah I agree. We've done the same with The Surgery Thread and it seems to be working well. Plus stick all the Live Lounge stuff in one thread and you end up with a nice archive of significant Live Lounge acts.

ChrisHewgill.jpg

didn't sound at all live :S and he didn't even cover a song, which defeats the point of live lounge right ? Not only that but he didn't even mashup Stan and Forever, he just did the start of Stan and went on to his verse of Forever.

SamMillsBish.png

Guest PineapplesLikeAarons

I was listening in the back of a van to R1 all morning and looking forward to Eminem, the half 11 comes and my mum gets in the van and turns R1 off :(

iv been out of touch with the radio for a bit, just listened to this today.

EMINEM WAS DREADFUL

-cant answer questions properly

-cant hold a conversation

-doesnt even sing live

-sooo enthusiastic

-no cover

-as far as i know, no interview with greg

-patronising accent

Flash Flash!

-as far as i know, no interview with greg

The producer of Greg's show has eminem on some sort of black list because they wasn't allowed to interview him. They were talking about it on his show. :)

The producer of Greg's show has eminem on some sort of black list because they wasn't allowed to interview him. They were talking about it on his show. :)

Lol yeah i remember hearing this last week when Greg was having a go at him. i just hadnt heard any of his show since that happened.

Flash Flash!

Lol yeah i remember hearing this last week when Greg was having a go at him. i just hadnt heard any of his show since that happened.

Yeah same, but I assume it didn't happen.