24th May to 28th May 2010

Tyler1994

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I must admit I have Radio 4 on this week between 16.00 and 19.00... does anyone know any jokes about Vernon ? Jokes about him would be the only funny thing you could relate to V.K.

It's like getting Bobby Davro to sit in for Scott.

Did anyone read that his wife Tess said the following?

"Women are only interested in Vernon because they want to to know about me as a successful woman in show business..."

Err yes that's right Tess. That is whay Vernon is hanging around with other women. :|

I must admit I have Radio 4 on this week between 16.00 and 19.00... does anyone know any jokes about Vernon ? Jokes about him would be the only funny thing you could relate to V.K.

It's like getting Bobby Davro to sit in for Scott.

Did anyone read that his wife Tess said the following?

"Women are only interested in Vernon because they want to to know about me as a successful woman in show business..."

Err yes that's right Tess. That is whay Vernon is hanging around with other women. :|

and sending them a certain type of text. Yes, that's the ONLY reason... :rolleyes:

Professional eater of puppy dogs, baby heads and killer of grannies...

Me and my sister spent ages trying to work out the 'sounds familiar' game. I got 'hand' and 'son' would couldn't work out a 'Hanson' so settled with Jeremy Clarkson in the end.

I'm no good at movies so wouldn't have got Scarlet Johanson :D

Must say as someone from Northern Ireland I was quite annoyed as Im sure where a lot of Northern Ireland people were with Vernons opening link, which went "Hello Engkand, Scotland, IRELAND and Wales.". Perhaps Vernon should check who he's broadcasting too and the countries that pay the licence fee and make up Britain . Quite unprofessional and offensive to Northern Ireland.

Must say as someone from Northern Ireland I was quite annoyed as Im sure where a lot of Northern Ireland people were with Vernons opening link, which went "Hello Engkand, Scotland, IRELAND and Wales.". Perhaps Vernon should check who he's broadcasting too and the countries that pay the licence fee and make up Britain . Quite unprofessional and offensive to Northern Ireland.

I think the bosses at Radio 1 should take a look at this message board and see that Mr.V.K. is not appreciated. As regards his opening link the man is a div so don't be too offended. Radio 1 are bloody obsessed with Wales so it's amazing if England, Scotland and Northern Ireland get a mention. X X :confused:

Cheers Andy Mac. Just really makes you angry to see YOUR country which is part of Britain and pay the licence fee is totally overlooked while a country that isn't part of Britain or dosen't pay the licence fee nor receive any BBC stations legally through their radios etc is welcomed along as part of the British listeners at the start of the show.

Yeah the BBC needs a right shake up I think. I would keep parts of it, the radio mainly but the TV side of things is such a mess. I mean what is BBC 3 all about? We have BBC 4 and really there should be no need for this channel it's what BBC 2 used to be like back in the good old days. Do you know that the BBC will try and avoid airing a black and white film if they can! I'll calm down now... :D