Unofficial Mills

Songs That Get Stuck In Your Head

DarkAngelMJH

Guest PineapplesLikeAarons

Everyone has this, the last one I remember was Miley Cyrus - Party In The U.S.A, loath the song, hate it, hate it, hate it but it was stuck in my head for ages!

actually now I have Bawitdaba by Kid Rock stuck in my head... I'm watching Eddie Izzard: Circle and the little stab in and out of commercial breaks sounds like the start of it, so my head is 'playing' the rest of the song for me... yeah... complexerized.

(2nd attempt, might post in right thread this time :P)

Professional eater of puppy dogs, baby heads and killer of grannies...

rihanna, rude boy. chris brown should of at least disabled her mouth.

Aww that's a bit harsh, I gotta admit Rihanna has some amazing songs. Like Unfaithful, which my mate put on in French pretty loud and we sang along, teacher didn't even notice! Yeah, Unfaithful has been stuck in my head quite a bit. Oh, and Break Your Heart, the Ludicris rap bit in the American version, waay better than the English version ;)

You might have a point about Unfaithful, that is a good song! And S.O.S was pretty good too. I was never keen on anything else from her though

S.O.S annoys me, I prefer her newer stuff. Yupp, Unfaithful is amazing ;)

I used to take the pi-err Mick out of the lyrics of Unfaithful... "I don't wanna do this anymore-" It's quite simple then, um Don't? Not one of my favourites, sounds like a dirge to me.

How can you say that??? But I suppose you're right, and if you've seen the video, the guy she's having the affair with is sooo ugly compared to her boyfriend. *Sigh*

Though I still liked it more than Umbrella, has to be said.

Hahaa, that used to be my little brother's favourite song, he kept on singing the under my umbrella, ella, ella bit ;) Oh, and then he liked Mumma Mia, he only knew one line of it though =]

I hate everything Rihanna has ever done. Hated the first shit I heard from her, have hated everything since. Just thought I'd put that out there...

Because of the other thread, I have Robbie Williams - You Know Me, which was mediocre the first time I heard it and after at least 400 times hearing it in the shop, is feckin awful. "Since you went away my heart breaks every day GRRRRRRRR.

Time to replace it with something decent.

'Forget happiness I'm fine, I'll forget everything in time'