• Not Voting

Cabinet so far looks like this

Deputy Nick Clegg

Chancellor George Osbourne

Foreign Sec William Hague

Defence Liam Fox

Health Andrew Lansley

Scottish Danny Alexander

David Laws will probably be Education secretary and Vince Cable working with Ken Clarke in the Treasury.

I guess the key is who becomes home secretary, Chris Gayling was the shadow home secretary but Cameron will look to dump him after the controvesy he's caused recently. The Lib Dems still have one more cabinet position to fill (almost certainly will be Chris Huhne) so it may well be him, in which case the Lib Dems have done pretty well for themselves.

• Replies 448
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

think this is one of those "where were you" moments

:)

I was in my bed sleeping (which has probably been the best moment of my life).

missed all the stuff last night. Yipee!! :-)

Apparently emergency cuts are already gonna be in place within 50 DAYS.. less than 2 months - to help deal with all the debt.

Delta Machine, Depeche Mode - buy NOW !!

http://youtu.be/59dZzXLPRg0

Is it true that the Con/Dems are going to stop Child Tax Credits? My family live off benefits and we will only get £60 a week without those... that's a family of four in a two bedroom (tiny) flat on sixty a week? How crap. I HATE David Cameron..

I think everyone in the country should overthrow the government and each indivudual fights to become dictator. The successful person will be whoever got rid of his/her opposition best and then they can set the country to how they would like it be done.

I know no party is appropriate for everything I would like

Not impressed with censorship

I think everyone in the country should overthrow the government and each indivudual fights to become dictator. The successful person will be whoever got rid of his/her opposition best and then they can set the country to how they would like it be done.

Don't give ITV any ideas!

Is it true that the Con/Dems are going to stop Child Tax Credits? My family live off benefits and we will only get £60 a week without those... that's a family of four in a two bedroom (tiny) flat on sixty a week? How crap. I HATE David Cameron..

not sure the Libs said they would cut them for people who were on lots of money, there is a budget in 50 odd days so they will say then, what MP do you have where you are ?

best thing to do is go see your MP & tell them, write a letter at least.

VAT is going to be a very hard sell, apparently once it has been put on something it cannot be removed & if you want to ever lower it, you can only do so for a limited amount of time, if it does go up it will be to 20% but i cannot see it being put up & Cam has said all along he wouldn't put it up, for one it would cut sales etc

listened to a interesting program today on Radio 4 & they were on about how this govt would affect the BBC & they said in general all the parties were along the same lines & that this govt wasn't going to do to much expect tinker with the top slice.

Sounds good to me! But let's not do this individually Craig, feel free to join with me if u wish. A sort of indistructable coalition, sound good? I've already got my mate Fidel on board. His experience is second to none, and he's got a lot of free time on his hands these days. ;)

Think Cuba ;)

Cuba is full of communists :grrr:

Costa Rica on the other hand is full of palm trees, coffee, sexy women, has a sun-drenched sky & turquoise sea's lapping upon it's white sandy beaches.

beach.gif

anyway, back on topic, i had a look through some of the Tory papers websites last night & i couldn't believe some of the comments by the Mail readers, they were on about Clegg as DPM, if a LIB is home secretary all the criminals will be freed & illegals will be allowed to pour in, a fair few were "i didn't vote for this" there were even some "i'm never voting Consertitive again" :giggle: i suppose they will be voting Nazi next time then lol, what a bunch of pricks :D

This should only effect family's with an income of over £50,000. There maybe some changes, but NOT a STOP. I've researched this quite extensively and how it will effect my family, but it seems the impact will be slight if at all noticeable.

take control