• None of the Above
    • Not Voting

• Replies 448
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

On 9/11 I had a dentist appointment so I was out of school and the streets were like a ghost town. I knew before everyone else at school, even the teachers. My primary school didn't have a satellite dish for the staff room, like my secondary school does! Same for 7/7, but the teachers knew when I went back. Beware when I go to the dentist!

Ohai.

I can only remember two "where were you" moments, and they were both terrorist attacks... :confused:

Another 1 which springs to mind is Michael Jackson Dying.

9/11 I was at school and didnt know till I got home and saw mum watching it on the tv

7/7 I was at work when the story broke, was told by a security guard that was in

Michael Jackson's death I was in a bar in town and someone got a call to say it was on the news, it spread around the bar within seconds and it was put on the big screen TVs

Not impressed with censorship

at least by the end of this, all the brainless bastards who blamed labour for everything will come to realise how fortunate we've been in comparison to whats going to happen now. if you're worth over 10 million you should be ok though.

on the grid.

i think that the Lib's will help temper the Tories, it seems that the Tories have given up quite a lot of ground, as have the Lib's in all fairness & i think its wrong for everyone to run about saying that the Lib's have sold out, i think it's only fair to give them a chance ok they may have let some die-hard supporters down, but they will do their very best to not let anyone who voted for them down, after all it is widely known that the Lib-Dem MP's are by far the hardest working.

:)

i think that the Lib's will help temper the Tories, it seems that the Tories have given up quite a lot of ground, as have the Lib's in all fairness & i think its wrong for everyone to run about saying that the Lib's have sold out, i think it's only fair to give them a chance ok they may have let some die-hard supporters down, but they will do their very best to not let anyone who voted for them down, after all it is widely known that the Lib-Dem MP's are by far the hardest working.

I'll drink to that, I HOPE you're right.

Professional eater of puppy dogs, baby heads and killer of grannies...