Unofficial Mills

15th February to 19th February 2010

Jono

• Replies 230
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Part of me feels quite suspicious about Patrick being on Oh What's Occurring. He's quite dry witted and sarcastic. I often wonder if they found him before they decided to do a listener call-in idea because it seems odd they just managed to pluck him out of nowhere!

Afternoon Sigrid, how are you today?

I am fine, fine, fine today. Everything's going just fine :) The latest thing to add up to my good mood: I went to a handball game yesterday, my team won and I met two of the players after the game and got their autographs.

Il n'y a qu'un devoir, c'est d'être heureux; il ny'a qu'une vertu, c'est la justice -Denis Diderot

Part of me feels quite suspicious about Patrick being on Oh What's Occurring. He's quite dry witted and sarcastic. I often wonder if they found him before they decided to do a listener call-in idea because it seems odd they just managed to pluck him out of nowhere!

Is it still Patrick?

Excuse me for asking a stupid question, but it's been a while since I've really had time to listen. Does the listener on OWO get to continue the next day if he wins?

Il n'y a qu'un devoir, c'est d'être heureux; il ny'a qu'une vertu, c'est la justice -Denis Diderot

Is it still Patrick?

Excuse me for asking a stupid question, but it's been a while since I've really had time to listen. Does the listener on OWO get to continue the next day if he wins?

Seems so. But they seem to like him so they're quite biased to keeping him on. Don't mind that as he's got some charisma to him.

Ooh I'm excited, I've got some new tablets to help me with dizziness.

Yipeee, I've missed my geeky buddies:D.

Brilliant, can't beat a bit of celeb stalking ;)

Looking forward to OWO!

Yeah well, apparently they do that after every game. Two players meet the fans. But still, it was really great. And I did get to talk (well... 10 words or so, haha) to one of them. Normally they don't have time for that.

I can just imagine you're a Tiger Tiger type of gal Nati ;)

Hey honey.

I'd say 4.....

Hello there!

I don't want your excuses. I'm not letting you on UM until you have finished it.

Shush you, you lot are a welcome distraction at this moment in time.

Alouette...deployer les ailes;

Alouette...plumerai les ailes.