Unofficial Mills

National TV Awards 2010

Lee.

Well I like how they have turned this show around from being dull to something a bit more exciting - even if it is mostly a long advert for ITV.

I enjoyed Jedward and Vanillia Ice, James Corden was a highlight too although a shame he didn't do the whole thing and it was good to see Stephen Fry win an award.

It's nice to see a bit of humour in this awards ceremony. Let's hope they can do this with the BRITs too.

I found more humour in Twitter during Corden's laugh-free rap. I've never seen the word "cunt" used so much in my life.

Surely you found it better than the Jedward version? ;)

<object width="560" height="340"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Effq09PDy8k&hl=en_GB&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Effq09PDy8k&hl=en_GB&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>

Jedward/V.Ice was entertaining in a really perverse way. James Corden just seems like a overrated tosspot who everyone thinks is funny but actually isn't. He could fart on someone's face and they'd still call him a "proper legend" for it.

Wankers.

He comes across as a 'normal' bloke who's ufnny, whether he is actually or not I don't know but that's why people like him.

Didnt agree with the best factual program award. I'm biased because I think Top Gear is 1 of the best things on these days, however watching half a dozen middle aged bints whining about how rubbish men are is NOT worth an award of any kind. Its utter crap purely for students and housebound people.

The Inbetweeners were also robbed of best comedy. I've watched Gavin and Stacey and I can safely say I think its 1 of the most overrated shows. Horne and Corden are funny men but the show just doesnt have me laughing, unlike The Inbetweeners which has me laughing no matter how many times I watch it

Not impressed with censorship

Didnt agree with the best factual program award. I'm biased because I think Top Gear is 1 of the best things on these days, however watching half a dozen middle aged bints whining about how rubbish men are is NOT worth an award of any kind. Its utter crap purely for students and housebound people.

Cheers for that. Students actually don't watch crap you know.

Nik B.

Born to Toads.