Chippy

Which would you buy  

37 members have voted

1. 1. Which would you buy

• I will buy Joe's song (X Factor)
    • Rage Against the Machine
    • Other
    • None

OK. I'm happy. Very happy. I don't have anything against Joe, but i am just happy that this x factor spell has been broken. Its strangle hold that it had on the charts is now at an end. The great British public have united and overthrown this manufactured monopoly.

agreed. i don't hate joe at all, and he probably is good at what he does. but it's not about him really, even though his track is in the charts. it's a big 'fuck you' to people who yap on about the x factor night and day. but it's especially to you. cowell.

yes yes yes, good does come through sometimes.

on the grid.

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think it's awful that this petition has come about the year that someone who is actually talented, likeable and decent has won the X Factor. I hope he gets the first number one of the New Year, that'll be brilliant for him. I'm currently consoling myself listening to the single!

Alouette...deployer les ailes;

Alouette...plumerai les ailes.

Much as I feel for Joe that he hasn't got the Christmas No 1, I was very pleased to hear of Rage Against the Machine's success yesterday.

The last paragraph of today's Charlie Brooker article pretty much sums up my thoughts.: http://www.guardian.co.uk/commentisfree/2009/dec/21/charlie-brooker-rage-against-the-machine

'To disagree with three-fourths of the British public is one of the first requisites of sanity'.