Unofficial Mills

9th November to 13th November 2009

Jono

Bloody BBC Switch Live. If it's just for 14-17 year olds maybe they should ban us all from watching the online and television coverage too.

'Your Views' is the place to come between 4pm and 7pm to have a chat or to leave a comment about The Scott Mills Show.

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Bloody BBC Switch Live. If it's just for 14-17 year olds maybe they should ban us all from watching the online and television coverage too.

Why so angry Jono? The only thing that stopped me going was my Maths GCSE on Tuesday. That, my friend, is the most annoying thing. :cry:

My goodness, that's a pretty funky donkey!

They're joking about the rom-com now as they were about the musical a few months back...

There's always a dog on set in Jennifer Anison songs... her.

The film will end up winning an Oscar and all.

I love that Michael Bublé song, but I'm afraid I won't be able to listen to it anymore...

Il n'y a qu'un devoir, c'est d'être heureux; il ny'a qu'une vertu, c'est la justice -Denis Diderot

I might boycott X factor. Not because I think it's an outrage that JEd stayed and I'm making a point but because the genuine reason I watched was because Lucie was on it. I'll still youtube JEdwards performance because they're funny :D

The geek formally known as Scott Mills Guru

I genuinely thought he was writing something about Darts players.

I was quite confused by the whole Nottingham scenario. I asked Paula if he was up there last night and she was like "Yeah he's here tomorrow". That explains it all.

I had a text off of Laura today randomly. Dev's producer wanted to talk to me apparently.

I'm trying to sort out some rave gear. It's not really happening. My wardrobe is the least "rave" suited ever. I do have some AMAZING accessories though.