2nd November to 6th November 2009

Tom.

• Replies 213
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

What a relief. I'm waiting for as long as I can with the Christmas songs. Apart from the fact that I sing them 2 times a week...

In Denmark, is it like Holland where Nikki lives?

She says they all celebrate Sinta Klaus on 1st December instead of 25th December. So technically it's Christmas in less than a month there.

In Denmark, is it like Holland where Nikki lives?

She says they all celebrate Sinta Klaus on 1st December instead of 25th December. So technically it's Christmas in less than a month there.

No, we celebrate Christmas on the 24th, where we get our presents and all, but it is Christmas time from the 1st December, unless the first Sunday of advent (do you call it that?) is in November, as it is this year.

We even have advent calendars on the TV that run from 1st to 24th December :)

Il n'y a qu'un devoir, c'est d'être heureux; il ny'a qu'une vertu, c'est la justice -Denis Diderot

Ooh this is confusing. So Christmas Day is 24th? Or is that Christmas Eve? Well it wouldn't make no sense - must be Christmas Day on the 24th.

Fearne has one of those awkward smiles on the homepage of Radio 1. When you're really nervous next to a legend and aren't looking too good but don't dare ask for another!

Ooh this is confusing. So Christmas Day is 24th? Or is that Christmas Eve? Well it wouldn't make no sense - must be Christmas Day on the 24th.

Fearne has one of those awkward smiles on the homepage of Radio 1. When you're really nervous next to a legend and aren't looking too good but don't dare ask for another!

Well, it is Christmas Eve like in the UK, only we don't wait the presents until 25th. So, we call 25th Christmas Day here as well.

Il n'y a qu'un devoir, c'est d'être heureux; il ny'a qu'une vertu, c'est la justice -Denis Diderot

Um was scott just on air and on scott cam at the same time or is beccy cam in major lag mode fore me :S.

There is.

They said they're going to bring back the e-mail system again for Beccy Cam as the chat is crashing too much.

ah right, i didnt catch the show yesterday (or for that matter any of last week), so was so exited when herd beccy cam was back, wish it was a permanent feature so we could be nosey all the time.

Btw does anyone know who the bloke with the grey hoody and the checky shirt on milling round the office is. From a distance i thiught it was scott but then when scott came on cam it was obviously not.

Sorry if for any spelling mistakes, I'm dyspraxic.