19th October to 23rd October 2009

Jono

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Fish and chips are friday for us. Scott's show breakfast will be on the front of The Sun tomorrow.

The student email sounded like me with my late starts and days off.

I'm quite confused why I've just got my mail. They're not striking very well here.

Have they mentioned Scott's feud with Loose Women on Twitter on the show today?

Haha it's not a feud, Beccy was talking to her earlier. I wanted to tell them Chappers is keen to join the show but can't really mislead her.

Chase and status were good last night talking to nihal. Would listen back to that.

About the hot tub. Questions to be asked... How many does this hold? And has she grown any pampas grass in her garden? I'd probably ensure she orders a swimming costume with it.

I love the new Snow Patrol record. It's going on my ipod when I can find a recording.

Stupid Norfolk and it's awful phone signal.

Chappers is probably too busy tweeting people now. Don't think I've known a breakfast stint where he does manage to make every show anyway!

For gods sake, what kind of clock radio decides to turn itself back an hour a day before you're supposed to do it. I woke up wanting to hit snooze because it said 8am. I'm glad I looked at my phone!