Unofficial Mills

How long has Matt Fincham been working on the Chris Moyles show?

sassyme1245

I remember he was first mentioned maybe 12/18 months ago? May even be two years ago I can't remember :oops:

But I wondered how long he had been on the show before that? As I seem to remember hearing he's been working on it for four years or something like that. It was certainly quite a lot longer that he's been known on air.

So my questions are:

1. How long has Matt Fincham been working on the show?

2. When was he first imtroduced on air?

:)

Did he come straight after Jocelyn left? Because she went to weekends around the time of the Est. 1967 didn't she?

I think you're on the right lines. Jocelyn left in 2007 (her last show was in April when they visited Norwich) but Chris the Magician and Cara did a bit of work on the Moyles show before Matt joined in September 2007.

I don't think he had an active role on-air until much later unless anyone can correct me on that.

I think you're on the right lines. Jocelyn left in 2007 (her last show was in April when they visited Norwich) but Chris the Magician and Cara did a bit of work on the Moyles show before Matt joined in September 2007.

I don't think he had an active role on-air until much later unless anyone can correct me on that.

I remember his name being mentioned a bit (being casually blamed for stuff) quite a while ago but he wasn't on air much until before the figures went down maybe.