Unofficial Mills

Financial Surgery Coming For Xmas!!

Viv

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That's political though. Can only be done by journalists and we'll need someone on from the Government and probably the other political parties. Yawn.

Whatever. I wouldn't have found it a bore. It's good if you actually bother to take an interest in what goes on in Society. Your listeners live in it, after all.

Bit of a response to Aled...

Well, it sure as Hell went in at an appropriate moment.

Delta Machine, Depeche Mode - buy NOW !!

http://youtu.be/59dZzXLPRg0

Whatever. I wouldn't have found it a bore. It's good if you actually bother to take an interest in what goes on in Society.

Nah I agree with Aled, once you get into politics you've got to be fair with representation at the BBC so it's a bit of a minefield.

Well, it sure as Hell went in at an appropriate moment.

That's what she said.

Bit of a mean response to Aled...

It was actually a response to you, but karma/fate certainly took it in at just the right time.

I'm going now. Goodbye.

And you can't have two people in a relationship with facial hair, Viv.

Don't be so bloody cheeky.

I think some people pull off facial hair really well. But then again you love Madonna and would probably love your toy boy with a baby's bum sorta face..

You're the baby-bum face expert!!

We could talk about Penis Sizes, as being discussed in the Lounge, if you want debates to be meatier. :x:x:x Does size matter.

Yes, drifteccentric, I send my cards out next week!! Got them all written and stamps on envelopes.

Got my Xmas paper for just 0.30 pence.... buy early, get things cheaper. Plus, I don't actually like Xmas, so, psychologically, by the time it comes round, it will already be over in my head.

Complex, I know. However, it works every time. :-)

Next week? Gosh! Like you, I hate Christmas (can't stand having to be polite to family members you don't see all year whom, quite frankly, you could care less about!), so I leave everything to the very last minute and so pretend that Christmas isn't really happening!

This thread should be renamed the Jono/Viv arguing thread :P

I'm feeling picked on, and my source code on html isn't working. I'm trying to put a French flag into my code, and it's just showing up as an image with a cross, but the image isn't there. Damn this.

Yeah, although I do love the getting blind drunk bit!:D

I like my red wine at Xmas too!! Have to have some fun after all!!

O, I just thought of something else: an ALCOHOL debate. Apparently, according to my local Radio, alcoholism is on the increase. So perhaps have a debate about people's need to rely on wine: social drinking v alcoholism.

BTW, this will probably be damned as well, along with everything else I have said.

That's political though. Can only be done by journalists and we'll need someone on from the Government and probably the other political parties. Yawn.

So have how is the recession affecting you, well us, THE PEOPLE, tales concerning teenage jobs, universities. Possibly even how your parents difficulties have affected you. I remember hearing a very sad story of how a beautiful young girl was evicted from her home and forced to live in the family car, along with two dogs, the father and some pets.

:P

http://www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk/news/s/1074775__x_factor_emma_living_in_car

Y4Ar5.png

What's with the signature, Chippy?

I've thought of another debate topic: on-line communication vs friends off-line.

I heard on another station that friendships on-line encourage people to view friendships as a commodity. So how much time on-line is too much? etc., etc.

I heard on another station that friendships on-line encourage people to view friendships as a commodity. So how much time on-line is too much? etc., etc.

In a way, I can see this happening. People are less self conscious online and usually befriend others on the internet who share common interests and open up more. In the real world, sometimes, people are more interested in themselves than in their friends, so I can see how some might prefer online friendships to the real thing.

Should Fearne be replacing Jo?

but seriously, Sex-ed i know it has been done before but it is always interesting to see what people think about it, and what should be taught, OR parenthood we did a debate at school about this, should people be stopped from having children (not popular option, but some good reasons raised) / screened for violence etc. should druggies have children taken into care OR teenage pregnancy- should we have given "teen parent Alfie" so much publicity, he had committed a crime.

etheridge_tom.png

That's some really good, powerful ideas Tom!!

Well, I solved the crime of who raped Jordan, it turns out it was Chappers as he had the most votes before the thread was closed.

No, Chippy. NO.

** I've thought of another topic!! How many years in AGE GAP relationships is too many years!!? Madonna has a 23 year old boyfriend, e.g. Is this one step too far. **

I'm so used to you, jugs, I couldn't even be arsed!! :hahaha:

You know you love me really (ha ha). If I was in Carry On, I'd squash you with my Barbara Windsor-style boobs.

I see you've only got one friend in your profile!! Aw, bless... not wanted, are we??

No, it wasn't sarcasm, Tom. I did think it was a good idea!! :-)

I was thinking gambling might be a good one if it's not been covered.

Gambling hasn't been done, as far as I am aware. I listen to most Surgeries, and can't remember this one!!

I'm so used to you, jugs, I couldn't even be arsed!! :hahaha:

You know you love me really (ha ha). If I was in Carry On, I'd squash you with my Barbara Windsor-style boobs.

Thankfully, it's not.

I see you've only got one friend in your profile!! Aw, bless... not wanted, are we??

I imagine not. But then I'd never even noticed, and now that I know, I don't care.