September 7th to September 11th 2009

Jono

• Replies 281
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Yeah wouldn't you have to run the Lottery around Derren's show as opposed to the other way round.

You can't really go "I'm predicting the lottery numbers right now. As soon as they come out."

I am sat here racking my brain on how he could possibly do this and have come to the conclusion that I don't actually care seeing as I can only watch BBC channels.:confused:

Shall we keep Chappers updated with t'cricket results? I'll stick Sky Sports on for him. It'll feel like he's actually there and able to see it...

I am sat here racking my brain on how he could possibly do this and have come to the conclusion that I don't actually care seeing as I can only watch BBC channels.:confused:

Well he'll reveal at the end of the week the Lottery is actually on a delay because Scott tends to stuff it up, so the camera man texted Derren. Or Drawmaster Louise ;)

Wow. An e-mail machine. Also who needs Posh Radio 4 Lady when you've got that lass off of the Wright Stuff. She cut into Matthew Wright today. I was surprised. She was like "I'VE GOT SOME NEWS!". I always thought he went to her first.

So that's why my TV pic looked dodgy this morning! The woman was behind some perspex!!

She broke the caller machine today, always helpful for a phone-in based show. Never hear that happening when Chopper does 606.

Wow. An e-mail machine. Also who needs Posh Radio 4 Lady when you've got that lass off of the Wright Stuff. She cut into Matthew Wright today. I was surprised. She was like "I'VE GOT SOME NEWS!". I always thought he went to her first.

They'll cut off the oxygen supply to the box if she keeps doing that.;)

Well he'll reveal at the end of the week the Lottery is actually on a delay because Scott tends to stuff it up, so the camera man texted Derren. Or Drawmaster Louise ;)

But he is doing it before the balls are drawn so nobody will know

The geek formally known as Scott Mills Guru

According to Moyles on Twitter they're just 30 minutes from Glasgow. Quick, go get the flags out!

But he is doing it before the balls are drawn so nobody will know

He'll probably just keep the camera out of focus. "I got my tickets". According to his blog 9.09 is the magic time to watch. I don't remember Scott and The Wright Stuff doing anything magical around this time.

PS. If he doesn't like Bad Boys he's welcome to fade it out for longer.

The last thing I would want is someone mentioning anything food related when I've got a dodgy stomach and feeling sick...

Have a vision of Chappers sitting there staring at a wall.

They should be giving him some food.

Next week is my last week of afternoons on Your Views. After that it's back to the mean streets of the UEA :( It's been some fun six months though!

Ah. I see what Mills has done with saying he's from Southampton. It's like me saying I'm from Norwich. No one knows Cromer or the surrounding towns.

Ha! MM costume has zero bids...

You'll get yourself a bargain then...

Hmmm. They've got Kelly Osbourne's voice when she was telling her assistant what to write perfectly. I thought she said she was past the drinking though ;)

Will something related be on OWO later?