Unofficial Mills

The new single from Alphabeat

Jono

I saw Alphabeat live last week in Brighton at their V Festival warm-up gig and can honestly say that EVERY ONE of the new songs they played was AWESOME!. So awesome in fact that the very next day I created a new site all about them!

If you're looking forward to hearing the new single you might want to take a look and check out some of the stuff they've already done and start learning the lyrics to the new song... which we've got on the site.

To the very best of my knowledge this i the ONLY dedicated Alphabeat site in the UK: http://www.theyarealphabeat.com

Hope to see you there!

We were saying only just the other day we're gutted there's not a dedicated Alphabeat fansite in the UK. Phew!

I do my best! :D

Seriously though, it's early days. I put the site together inside about 24 hours. No-one even knows it exists yet (except us! ;))... but hopefully, in a few weeks, when we get picked on the search engines, it'll have the desired effect and bring Alphabeat to the masses!

Here's hoping Scott gets to play the new single plenty! Last Friday is a bit of a blur in my memory now to be honest (but that comes from being old, not drink!) but I can tell you that if the other new songs we heard are also planned as singles then there's plenty more coming where The Spell's from!