Unofficial Mills

24th August to 28th August 2009

Jono

• Replies 548
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Flo-rida should release a work out video. He spins his head right round in the last song, now he wants us all to jump.

What sort of work out vids do you have which require you to spin your head? That can't be healthy.

The geek formally known as Scott Mills Guru

What sort of work out vids do you have which require you to spin your head? That can't be healthy.

You do something like that in a warm up.

This is going to be one of the questions that will go on forever like the wet look gel thing.

Greg James had this as his Record of the Week when I was travelling to Edinburgh. He said he was struggling to work out how to get them to do him a jingle. Does anyone know what happened, whether they left him a message?

I know for a fact that chefs use talc, and I'm not saying where. Think about it? Hot sweaty kitchen (sorry Scott) = chafing.

Come to think of it I believe I read Marco Pierre White/Gordon Ramsey talking about this somewhere.

'To disagree with three-fourths of the British public is one of the first requisites of sanity'.

Scott is growing a habit of bringing up things and saying "we'll stop talking about this now" and then spending an hour talking about it. He did that yesterday and today said in the first link there'd be no more gym/talc discussion :P