Unofficial Mills

10th August to 14th August 2009

Jono

• Replies 325
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just listening back to the show from the day I was in Edinburgh.

"If you spend too long in the courtyard some scary man will come up to you and ask if you want to see a show about death".

Haha so true - he was very funny though and doing his own flyering!

I'm gutted I didn't bring the flyers for the website. It wouldn't have looked out of the ordinary giving them out outside the musical that night!

I don't think I've heard a show from the start since mid-May. How terrible is that? Looking forwards to it!

Also whenever I hear this music I just have Fabia off of Britain's Got Talent's first audition in my head:

Scary stuff.

Scott, I think that was an 8.5 ;)

Alouette...deployer les ailes;

Alouette...plumerai les ailes.

I don't think I've heard a show from the start since mid-May. How terrible is that? Looking forwards to it!

Also whenever I hear this music I just have Fabia off of Britain's Got Talent's first audition in my head:

Scary stuff.

Scott, I think that was an 8.5 ;)

Me neither :( I'm getting really into Friends (yes, I know, it's a bit late...) and that always clashes with the show. And I've had things to do. But here I am :)

Il n'y a qu'un devoir, c'est d'être heureux; il ny'a qu'une vertu, c'est la justice -Denis Diderot

Me neither :( I'm getting really into Friends (yes, I know, it's a bit late...) and that always clashes with the show. And I've had things to do. But here I am :)

As Jack White said, "Here we are again!". I love this Friendly Fires song. I wonder if it's available to download yet...*looks*

Oh yes! You haven't watched the musical yet?

I watched three minutes and then I got distracted, I will catch up on it though. I hate watching things on my computer though, I always end up getting bored (sorry Scott :().

PR4L!