Unofficial Mills

Scott Mills in this week's issue of Heat

Emma

It has been brought to my attention that our Scott is in this week's copy of Heat magazine. I've tried to look for the article on their website but no such luck sorry! My sister got the issue earlier so when I can actually read it I'll type it up if it doesn't come online - otherwise you'll have to purchase it!

Alouette...deployer les ailes;

Alouette...plumerai les ailes.

It has been brought to my attention that our Scott is in this week's copy of Heat magazine. I've tried to look for the article on their website but no such luck sorry! My sister got the issue earlier so when I can actually read it I'll type it up if it doesn't come online - otherwise you'll have to purchase it!

Last time I bought Heat was when Scott was in the horoscopes. That page is now up on my wall :D Got a right weird look off the check-out guy at Tesco and I guess I'll be getting it again.

The geek formally known as Scott Mills Guru

They mentioned this yesterday but didn't specifically say what it was about. Why is he in there?

I have no clue. I'm going to read it when my sister's not in the house - I don't want to get battered y'see. Very picky over who reads her magazines.

Thanks Emmama. I feel the need to purchase it......Heat magazine eh? He's really moving up in the celebrity stakes! ;)

I know! Torso of the week next?

Alouette...deployer les ailes;

Alouette...plumerai les ailes.

Scott mentioned it earlier as I was putting the new mags out at work so I had read. Its basically a Q&A with him about various things 1 of which was if asked would he do breakfast instead YES and has he been asked if he will do it NO. Also some bits about John Barrowman feeling his leg and of course the Hoff.

Also mentioned was his friendship with Chris (Moyles) and jokingly taking credit for setting him & Sophie up as they used to work together on TOTP

james_ryder.png