Unofficial Mills

What about people not in the UK?

Isabella

• 2 weeks later...

Isabella, if all else fails do some Googling on Proxy Servers. If you use a Proxy Sever you will be able to watch any of the UK stuff from whereever you are in the same way that people in the UK can watch US TV shows on the original websites. To be honest i'm not 100% sure how it works but my friend is an IT guru and he assures me it is pretty simple.

glitzy.jpg

I listen to Radio 1 everyday from the USA!!! I love it. I started listening last year under the influence of my fiance (who is English). Typically I listen to the Chris Moyles show, the Chart Show, and occasionally Scott Mills. I also listen to Elaine Page on Sundays.

I thought the musical was fabulous and was so glad I could watch it online on the BBC. My situation is the same as some of the other poster's, sometimes the video and audio content works and sometimes it doesn't.....it just depends really. Like I can listen to all the podcasts except the chart show one, and I can see the video for the musical, but not the songs people had submitted and posted on the blogs.

I think they were VERY generous giving you guys the musical. I dare say they wouldn't have done it normally but because it was such a big part of the show they would have faced some angry listeners if they hadn't done it that way.