Unofficial Mills

Radio 1 DJ Photo 2009

Jono

Number 7 is Andy George isn't it? Off of INDJWT?

9 maybe Bobby Friction? one underneath him could be Ras Kwame?

I went on the DJ's/Shows page to look at some of the pictures and it still says under Scott: Join Scott with Your Call, Flirt Divert and more.

I am Burdened with Glorious Purpose - Loki Laufeyson

I have now been reminded that I had a dream about Terry Wogan last night - think it was after reading the thread where someone had posted an old picture of R1 DJs on here and Terry was in it......well I hope that's why it was.

Okay now ima worried :confused:

I am Burdened with Glorious Purpose - Loki Laufeyson

I wouldnt be surprised if it was only Greg & Colin in an empty room.

haha! I want the original photo to actually see how many were in there in the start. I won't be surprised if they took a few photos with different people in and overlayed them, but Zane was on holiday so they stuck him on top of the finished one :P

samozzy.png

Just noticed Fearne's in the same position in both pics... 'shopped into any or a genuine same position? All the other female DJs are different in that to the group one.

Well seeing as her facial expression is different I think they must have just frozen her in that position and got all the other ladies to join her as she defrosted.

How sad is it that I've just put the big group one as my desktop bg? if its really sad I'll change it to something else again :-p