Unofficial Mills

Tickets are up for grabs online... now!

Jono

Good God, I can't believe I actually managed it! I'm in disbelief!!!

:D:D:D

OK, so, here's where I tell you all that I live in central Edinburgh and have a spare bedroom with double bed. It's there if you want it - first come first serve (again, sorry :P)

The only catch is that, on the night, you have to pretend we already know each other, cos I think my boyfriend would freak if he thought I was inviting complete strangers to stay in our flat, hehe!!

Lemme know if you want it!

Helena x

Good God, I can't believe I actually managed it! I'm in disbelief!!!

:D:D:D

OK, so, here's where I tell you all that I live in central Edinburgh and have a spare bedroom with double bed. It's there if you want it - first come first serve (again, sorry :P)

The only catch is that, on the night, you have to pretend we already know each other, cos I think my boyfriend would freak if he thought I was inviting complete strangers to stay in our flat, hehe!!

Lemme know if you want it!

Helena x

I think you should give Jono first refusal, surely that's the rules since it's his site and all ;)

glitzy.jpg

Does Jono not have anywhere to stay???

Jono, yes, if you need somewhere, then you do indeed get first refusal. If Jono is sorted, then my offer will remain open.

H x

I may be up for accommodation, I wasn't expecting to get tickets.

Anyone going on the first night?

And yes, my tickets are for the first night. You want the room then?

And yes, my tickets are for the first night. You want the room then?

That would be very generous, I was going to say if you're going the first night it'd be much easier for me rather than wandering around Edinburgh confused!

Well, I live about 5 mins from the train station or, if you fly, I can come and pick you up from the airport. Either way, I'll meet up with you when you arrive, so don't worry about being lost and confused!

Anyway, I guess we should continue this conversation off the forum, else everyone will get tres bored...

H x

haha, i got my mum a ticket, she's dead excited :)

the thing is she needs someone to go with, as we have a spare ticket,

anyone who fancies going, and possibly even giving her a lift,

then get in touch with me :)

Daw, why aren't you going?!

There should be some set aside for you loyal fans!

I can't believe tickets sold so fast! It's insane - added pressure also, although the show is looking to be really good. We had our first read through today - I can reveal Beccy has a great australian accent to play Kylie and the rest of the cast are fantastic! I'll try and keep you updated as much as I can and look forward to meeting those of you who were lucky enough to get tickets!

Joe x.

anyone wana car share on the 11th? ive not got a car so it means your car lol

obviously i'd help pay petrol. from london area.

plus im not sure what to do about accomodation. if not i might just give the tickets away if anyone knows how? because dont you need id to claim them in the first place?