Unofficial Mills

Football Season 2009/10

John

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

what an incredible game. the european final wont even come close as a game of football i can tell you.

Its an amazing game. Quiet start to the second half though.

The massive games between 2 of the biggest teams in the world always end with an anti-climax.

take control

I would say it's about your comment of no Welsh teams in the Premier League. Which is daft, it's not the English Premier League.

It is the English Premiership. It's run by the English FA. I don't have anything against Wales (except maybe some of the south wales teams: Cardiff, Swansea and Newport) and I support the national team if they are not playing England but Cardiff should be in the Premiership imo.

How do you work that one out? Their more American...

well over the years i've seen a lot of scottish man u fans, usually armchair ones that boast on forums about how much they hate england and english people. i'm not so sure, but i think they support united so when they succeed they can get one over the english somehow. i'm not sure how that works out, i'm not sure how the scots work out infact.

on the grid.

well over the years i've seen a lot of scottish man u fans, usually armchair ones that boast on forums about how much they hate england and english people. i'm not so sure, but i think they support united so when they succeed they can get one over the english somehow. i'm not sure how that works out, i'm not sure how the scots work out infact.

Although alot live in London most Man Utd fans live all over the world; I don't know why the English Man Utd fans (armchair ones mainly) hate the FA and England so much...

England play the first of their warm up games in preparation for the world cup! They play Mexico at Wembley. Its a good chance for some players to show their worth to England. Players like Joe Hart and Darren Bent will be hoping to impress!

take control

i had Portugal to beat Cape Verde in a five team roll-up (bet) & they fooking drew 0-0!!

Cape Verde are 117th in the world & Ronaldo played the full 90mins & every shot on goal he took went wide, what a knob, i hope he breaks his leg in his next game - tosser.

England didn't do to bad, still needs some work i think, they are tactically useless & cannot keep/hold the ball, they cannot keep relying on set-pieces all the time for goals.

:)

i had Portugal to beat Cape Verde in a five team roll-up (bet) & they fooking drew 0-0!!

Cape Verde are 117th in the world & Ronaldo played the full 90mins & every shot on goal he took went wide, what a knob, i hope he breaks his leg in his next game - tosser.

England didn't do to bad, still needs some work i think, they are tactically useless & cannot keep/hold the ball, they cannot keep relying on set-pieces all the time for goals.

I kind of hope that anyway (well maybe a bit harsh). Watched the second half of the england game, we do rely on set pieces but also o players like Rooney (obv), Lennon, Gerrard and to a lesser extent Johnson who make things happen and create things.

If we get to the semi finals I think that'll be a fantastic achievement.

England are in with a chance of the semi's as the games seem to go that way when you work it out,

how i think the world cup will play out :)

th_myworldcup.jpg

i watched the last half of the Portugal game & there were really poor, every shot at goal Ronaldo took was wide.

:)