Unofficial Mills

Greg in for Scott from 20th July

simon38

I once listened to Scott in the loo!!!! lol

I did that earlier nothing new or odd about it

I'm thinking two weeks,as gregs summer jobs start on the 20th,so each show will probably come from a different location.

If it 2 weeks then Scott may well return to cover for Chris & co as by then the video trials will be over

james_ryder.png

I think thats a bit harsh Bryn and i'm pretty sure a lot of people would disagree with you on this forum! I mean come on 'Smack Smack' - how sad does that sound? haha

If you really think hes that bad, have a go and see if you can do a better radio show yourself!

...or just go and join one of those 'We hate Greg James' groups on facebook who really will be interested i what you have got to say! ;)

''is Dave1 the real Dave ? '' E*F*4*L

It's all about finding an identity on the station. It's difficult when you grow up listening to Moyles and Mills - you'd be very tempted to replicate their style. I think I'd probably have agreed with you originally when he first got his own shows but he's blossomed into his own style now.

The problem I feel stems down to the fact he has less freedom to do his own thing in the afternoons. Early breakfast is much more the Greg style which I enjoy. Afternoons are good but he's restricted to the Scott Mills format.