Unofficial Mills

I think Moyles is on a high at the moment

Jono

And not a high in the drugs style.

I think he's sounding great at the moment and I think a lack of early holiday has helped as he's sounding perfect. I don't get time to listen live but I'm always listening back and the stuff in the trails has been very funny.

Anyone agree with me?

I think the show was sounding lazy for a while. But perhaps the reports of him getting the push from breakfast have given him a kick up the backside, because I agree, he's sounding great lately. The Wimbledon thing with Carrie this week was superb, the team are working well, and even Cheggers' Pop Quiz is starting to sound good.

The show is sounding great at the moment, and will hopefully see the rise that makes it number 1 in the RAJAR figures. Moyles wont be on holiday until the end of the month, although I think he may take 2 weeks off after that as he has only had 1 holdiay so far this year.

i agree. i thought that the show was getting pretty monotonous until the claims he was being moved/fired or whatever. but at this moment in time i think he is looking and sounding alot better. His tv show was also very good towards the end of the series when he got used to it abit more. does anyone know if there is going to be a second series or not, and if so when?

i agree. i thought that the show was getting pretty monotonous until the claims he was being moved/fired or whatever. but at this moment in time i think he is looking and sounding alot better. His tv show was also very good towards the end of the series when he got used to it abit more. does anyone know if there is going to be a second series or not, and if so when?

Yes it's due to be back sometime in the future.