Unofficial Mills

Andre With Moyles

Guest inxces4308

Guest inxces4308
His new sound sounds pretty good, from what I've heard.... Sorry!!

I don't mind K+P. God, this is a shameful confession

She (K) seems a bit of an annoying twirp, but he always comes across as ok.

At least give him/them a chance.

The Andre is apparently really angry that Katie's friends are taking her side, and saying things about him, because he was the one who walked out!!

The new choon is full of guitar sounds apparently, Dark Angel.

I love the way the Moyles Show are advertising Peter Andre in a really dramatic manner.

Delta Machine, Depeche Mode - buy NOW !!

http://youtu.be/59dZzXLPRg0

I know what you mean. Katie has been slamming Peter on her twitter apparently. Peter, by comparison, has maintained overall a more dignified silence, so it will be interesting to hear what he has to say to Moyles tomorrow. I guess Moyles will get exclusive first play of his new song too? Perhaps?

I never said I wanted to look at her stuff. I was stating what magazines have been saying about her stuff. OK.

On the other hand, it's a bit unfair to say things such as that without first checking yourself - you wouldn't like it if I announced to everyone that apparently you were unfaithful and had also killed a man, according to your Twitter. It was very simple to do.

OK. Fair enough. :-)

And, just look what I found: "loving ibiza cant wait to see my children when there back from cyprus ! pete being a true cunt to me ! he left me nt me leave him". Nice to describe an ex as a "cunt".

And so, the magazines are correct.

And my instincts were 100 percent correct about not wishing to follow...

My twitter is a total shocker : chaos on the flumes, etc., etc.. I wouldn't advise looking at mine!!!!

Guest inxces4308

It'll be interesting.

BUT, Moyles has said that he is not going to sit there and slag off Katie or ask him questions that are too personal. Its all about what he wants to give, which probably wont be too much.

Katie is an annoying sod but, again, I doubt what most of what the papers have said is actually true. They've actually both stated this on their twitters several times.

-----------

Decent interview, decent guy and decent song....It could have been far worse.

This Piers Morgan thing is annoying as everybody knows exactly what he's going to do and what shes going to say for no reason......That's what Moyles wanted to say (as did peter) but couldn't...

petermain_838274a.jpg

*snigger*

I actually think as far as Peter goes everyone has a right to be sceptical but I've always thought a lot of what he said about his split sounded familiar about the feelings I went through with mine, so I've not completely dismissed that it isn't a fabrication.

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/showbiz/tv/2513394/Peter-Andre-speaks-for-first-time.html

i don't think he could have said to much & he doesn't seem to be that type of guy.

don't like Jordan, never have & she used to look nice years ago before all the plastic, now she looks ugly.

also i want one of them t-shirts, any chance Jono with your R1 contacts ;)

:)