Unofficial Mills

22nd June to 26th June 2009

Jono

Scott should mention this slip up. It will make people laugh. Just don't play it as it has a swear word in it. Posted it on Scott's Twitter and everyone said it cheered them up. http://www.guardian.co.uk/media/mediamonkeyblog/2009/jun/25/tomasz-schafernaker-gets-giggles

Monkey knew the weather was going to be bad at the Glastonbury, but we had no idea quite how bad until we heard this lunchtime weather forecast on BBC Radio 4 today. Poor Tomasz Schafernaker got a fit of the giggles after telling listeners it would be "quite a muddy shite". Still, those chemical toilets aren't always entirely reliable, are they?

• Replies 342
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Scott should mention this slip up. It will make people laugh. Just don't play it as it has a swear word in it. Posted it on Scott's Twitter and everyone said it cheered them up. http://www.guardian.co.uk/media/mediamonkeyblog/2009/jun/25/tomasz-schafernaker-gets-giggles

Ahem matey. Think you'll find that I tweeted and posted that on UM first! Where's my RT? ;)

'To disagree with three-fourths of the British public is one of the first requisites of sanity'.

Earth Song. Good choice. We had to do drama to this about a billion times at GCSE Drama. I think the group had an obsession with it. I just remember our plot was about cheese triangles. Didn't really match the song. Then again we were immature.

This is leaving a bit of a lump in my throat :(

Ugh, I detest Earth Song with a passion, it's completely horrific. It is pretty much the only song out of his back catalogue that I can't bear though, everything else is amezzin'. Thriller is quite easily one of the best pop songs ever written.

So save the last dance

For me my love 'cause I

I see you as an angel freshly fallen from the sky...

Just got a call "Hi it's Ben I'm just calling to offer you a complete gym make-over it's absolutely no cost to you and can be done from the comfort of your own home" That's the first scam call that I've never actually understood what they're offering.

The geek formally known as Scott Mills Guru