Unofficial Mills

The Chris Moyles Parody Album

popbitcher

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm just listening back to it on the iPlayer and am loving the old ones. They've created pure gold over the years- and I'm also loving Jaguar Skills' version of Nana Window!

Just thought- what's the likelihood of the Cheesy Song being on the album? It's my favourite part of the show!

Surely theres enough parodies downloadable from CM.net for people to make albums of their own, choosing their favourite songs (lamb buna, lorry driver) and leaving out the ones they think are garbage (chiuauauauau or whatever it was called)

Not impressed with censorship

• 1 month later...
Do have anything constructive to say about anything other than Edith?

most of the artists that were asked for permission have said no, & i think all the best parodies or the ones people wanted have been denied.

when Lily Allen was on the show, he asked her & she said yes but the guy who helped write it or wrote the music has said no.

it's nothing to do with being un-constructive its being realistic.

:)

Chris mentioned on this morning earlier that he was in the studio on Saturday recording and will be at the Abbey Road studios recording as well. He confirmed they are aiming for a November release. Also that Lorry Driver has been APPROVED. JLS & Kasabian parody confirmed as well

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=64_6wiY8CJk

james_ryder.png

• 2 weeks later...

X Factor hopeful Daniel Pearce is secretly working for Radio 1's Chris Moyles.

Daniel, 31, is providing vocals for a new Moyles album - a satirical collection of tracks out later this year - and a source revealed: "They get on really well and Chris is delighted he's doing well on the X Factor. Daniel has also worked on some jingles for Chris's Radio 1 show and been in the studio with him."

Daniel, of Buckinghamshire, who first tasted fame in 2002 when he won a place in boyband One True Voice on ITV's Popstars, has been put through to the boot camp stage by Simon Cowell.

Now he's got another fan in Moyles, who plans to back Daniel on his breakfast show which attracts around 8million listeners.

http://www.people.co.uk/showbiz/showbiz/tm_headline=daniel-s-secret-gig-for-rival-bbc&method=full&objectid=21703352&siteid=93463-name_page.html

has X Factor hopeful Daniel Pearce sang on any of the parodies that Moyles & Dave have done, i thought it was Moyles & Dave who sung the parodies ?

if they are to be sung by X Factor hopeful Daniel Pearce, i won't be buying it as much as i want to :(

He's probably a backing singer?