1st June to 5th June 2009

Jono

• Replies 303
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I'm keen to hear Mariana and The Diamonds next week as ROTW with 'I am not a robot'. It's getting so much evening airplay but not a lot during the day. If not, I'd like it to be shoehorned into the show somewhere :) I've been playing it today and mum said she likes it so that's good enough to believe some of Scott's audience will like it :P

Well hello there!

Right just got myself back indoors and cleaned the room. Now I'm ready for some revolutionary radio.

Zane appears to be off again today and Huw is off to Venezuela tomorrow. Looks like it might be a job for Chappers and Dave tomorrow. I reckon he's mourning the loss of Susan Boyle not winning BGT.

I'm watching some fat people on ITV while the radio is on. That's enough to put me off ice cream. Are ITV obsessed with fat people?

Big fan of this Jack Penate tune. I was impressed with his Big Weekend set too.

I assume there'll be a break in the story then. Can't really continue the plot with people shouting "WING! WING! WING!" when she's singing.

I'm making cheesecake whilst listening today.

:)

Isn't it a bit hot to be cooking or baking?

Has this been cleared with health and safety? A room of 350 people and you think she'll fly far?