Unofficial Mills

Emailing Scott

Rob

In the past I have presumed that if you get an auto reply off've Scott then your email had been scrapped. Then I just realized there's absolutely no logic behind my past theory. So it doesn't does it?

The geek formally known as Scott Mills Guru

In the past I have presumed that if you get an auto reply off've Scott then your email had been scrapped. Then I just realized there's absolutely no logic behind my past theory. So it doesn't does it?

No not necessarily. Auto-reply is what it does on the tin. You get them whether he's at the computer or it's half past midnight.

Paranoia? ;)

No not necessarily. Auto-reply is what it does on the tin. You get them whether he's at the computer or it's half past midnight.

Yeah thought as much. Well I do now. It's the "However" in "However, because of the volume received not all emails can be read or replied to." made it seem like they were saying we've not read it and it won't get read. Cheers Jono.

I've often found 81199 more effective, if you have something you wish to say - I know that's why I'm more of a texter than an e-mailer.

Except in Edith Bowman's case - she actually bothers to thank you on air for e-mails. Cool. :)

Delta Machine, Depeche Mode - buy NOW !!

http://youtu.be/59dZzXLPRg0

I've often found 81199 more effective, if you have something you wish to say - I know that's why I'm more of a texter than an e-mailer.

Except in Edith Bowman's case - she actually bothers to thank you on air for e-mails. Cool. :)

I'm too tight to text! And I only turn my phone on about once a month and that's after people have told me they've texted me!

When I e-mail Scott, it's always the night before which is good because then he gets time to see them etc. But I always text during the show- which is obviously quite effective, he doesn't really read e-mails during le show. People like Jo, Fearne and Reggie do though :)

www.drainpipeclothing.com

When I e-mail Scott, it's always the night before which is good because then he gets time to see them etc. But I always text during the show- which is obviously quite effective, he doesn't really read e-mails during le show. People like Jo, Fearne and Reggie do though :)

He read out one I sent during Floor Fillers once a while ago. In fact it was 2007, this is what I said.

'Your floor fillers are out of time with the fireworks outside. It is very upsetting. Please fix this right now.'

Yes, I was just as hilarious back then as I am now.

Guest joshtheposh
Thanks for your email. However, because of the volume received not all emails can be read or replied to.

If you want to know more about this show go to my site www.bbc.co.uk/radio1/scottmills/

If you have a question about Radio 1 or would like to make an official enquiry, go to the FAQ page online for help www.bbc.co.uk/radio1/faq

Contact us:

Phone - 03700 110 100

Text - 81199

Post - Radio 1, London W1N 4DJ BBC Helpline - 0800 110 100

Scott Mills

:P They really make it sound like it's personal. "If you want to know more about this show go to my site"

Also once I sent e-mail to Ferne and Reg and it was really funny 'cos the auto-reply was referring as if it was only one person. (Yes, i find weird things amusing.)