25th May to 29th May 2009

Jono

• Replies 301
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I bet all the stewards are on now seeing as Chappers has knocked their job. They'll probably leave be less helpful when he next goes out on stage.

The hamster funeral was very moving. We sang Kum ba yah and Lord of the dance :confused: didn't have the heart to tell daughter that hammy was actually in the bin and not in the pretty box we buried.

Oh my god, you're an actual bitch! :D

Why isn't Scott in this advert advertising chicken wraps to staff? It's all Z-Listers!

<object width="560" height="340"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RMTGfWPnpgo&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RMTGfWPnpgo&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>

Featuring: Goldie, Andi Peters, Melinda Messenger, Johnny Vaughan, Lisa Snowden, Chris Fountain (Hollyoaks), Andy Collins, Kyran Bracken, Chris Parker (Eastenders) and staff at Nando's, Covent Garden store and head office.

I still think he says Scott's a gay lord, glory. I'm with Beccy it's a proper musical track.

It reminds me of something off of Hairspray. I've not seen it but I've seen the drivel on daytime shows when they perform.

I feel sorry for Tashaska who also features on it. Poor fella (if it's a bloke!)

Is it acceptable to like this song?

It's alright. I think it's acceptable because there's a lack of decent gay disco out there right now. There could be better stuff available though.

I think that Lee Mead reference constituted a "WHOOOOOOOOO?!"

It's alright. I think it's acceptable because there's a lack of decent gay disco out there right now. There could be better stuff available though.

I think that Lee Mead reference constituted a "WHOOOOOOOOO?!"

Lack of decent gay disco led to some shitty nights out then?

BritishGaming.co.uk | SciFi.co.uk

Do you know what's going on Jono ;)

Some cricket game, I don't know, I understood Rounders at school. That was about it.

Might as well get Scott to go too. He seems to balancing it out with his bra games.

If Beccy is all for jock straps, Scott is all for bra games, and Chappers is stewarding and bringing a trampette what could TOTDS bring? Apple bobbing?

It's something ridiculous like 17 days until I see The Prodigy at the Isle of Wight Festival. :D

They're very good. I really enjoyed it at the Big Weekend - you'll be surprised how many records you know by them even if you're not a big fan.

I just assumed Fraz-J's song wasn't on there because it was a parody and knowing online there will be some annoying regulation stopping them do it :)