Unofficial Mills

Jono at Radio 1's Big Weekend

Guest inxces4308

Guest inxces4308

Well, I've just started following Jono on his twitter and its getting weirder and weirder.

The last 'tweet' reads:

Aled's telling the surgery tent about his sexual tension towards Vernon. #bigweekend

Oh my!

Well, I've just started following Jono on his twitter and its getting weirder and weirder.

Haha - Aled was being very open (can't think of a better word!) in the Surgery tent.

"There was a completely different sort of tension on the show when Vernon was on. He would ask me for help and I would just sit there and be like *drooling face* Sorry? What?"

Hehe. Thought I'd better explain that tweet before it sounded like I was making things up as I went along!

Can I just thank you all for following me on Twitter. I'm sure some of you found my constant tweets annoying but I thoroughly enjoyed tweeting this year - must have increased my number of followers by about 500. An archive of the tweets can be read here.

If you go to my Big Weekend page here you can see videos of Aled asking Greg about his first impressions of Radio 1 and JLS also talk to Aled. There's a few snaps from my Twitpic there too plus some exclusive bits of news.

We really enjoyed your Tweets too Jono. So, what were the highs and lows of the weekend?

Blimey. The Prodigy seem to be just as fantastic as I remember; not that I remember a huge amount.;) They really know how to get a crowd going. Amazing. Shall watch later on big telly.

How cool that they blew the power? I wouldn't expect anything less from them. Keith is still rocking it, despite being well outside the Radio 1 listener age demographic - well he's older than me I'm sure. Take note Radio 1...

'To disagree with three-fourths of the British public is one of the first requisites of sanity'.

We really enjoyed your Tweets too Jono. So, what were the highs and lows of the weekend?

Blimey. The Prodigy seem to be just as fantastic as I remember; not that I remember a huge amount.;) They really know how to get a crowd going. Amazing. Shall watch later on big telly.

How cool that they blew the power? I wouldn't expect anything less from them. Keith is still rocking it, despite being well outside the Radio 1 listener age demographic - well he's older than me I'm sure. Take note Radio 1...

Shows how amazing they are, they're so good they made sparks fly - Literally!

Nik B.

Born to Toads.

Highlights of the weekend vary from parents look disgusted at Lily Allen, meeting so many cool DJs and people, the night out in Swindon on Friday, Jaguar Skills' DJ set, getting Alesha to sing Moyles' parody in the surgery tent, Moyles on the stage... oh there's so many.

As for the low lights. I think I'd like it to have been a bit longer rather than going in at lunch time as there was just so much that could be done and so little time to get around to seeing it all. You knew just while you were seeing one thing there was something equally exciting going on elsewhere. It would have been cool to have got a few more photographs too - unfortunately most of it was spent with Twitter in my hands!