Unofficial Mills

13th April to 17th April 2009

Jono

• Replies 597
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

they should start the big weekend in british owned land when they run out of places in the uk.

"radio 1's big weekend live in gibralter! featuring that bloke who sang 'back door love'!"

he is new music this year, dc! radio 1 have rediscovered him!

cue bob geldof shouting 'i want dizzee' when he does another travesty.

on the grid.

radio 1's biggest problem is that they don't tell people that they do these massive outdoor events.

they keep a bit too quiet about it in my opinion. there should be a massive fanfare, and talking about it between songs, and trails etc.

take control

they keep a bit too quiet about it in my opinion. there should be a massive fanfare, and talking about it between songs, and trails etc.

Yeah I fully agree. They don't mention it at all. You'd think they would too since it's probably a lot of hard work to organise

I am Burdened with Glorious Purpose - Loki Laufeyson

Yeah I fully agree. They don't mention it at all. You'd think they would too since it's probably a lot of hard work to organise

Yeah, and you'd have thought they'd be playing artists that are playing the weekend too, as a kind of promotion. Its far too quiet

take control