Unofficial Mills

Is it a bit wrong I want this?

Rob

Why am I not surprised by this Rob?!

I suppose if you are the Scott Mills guru then maybe you should get it.....in a few years time you could be on one of those programmes where they go to the home of obsessed fans and look at all the memorabilia they have collected over the years.

Loving the stiletto, you have good taste in shoes if you wear ones like that. Maybe we could go shoe shopping together. ;)

I actually saw this the other day when I searched for Scott Mills on ebay, :oops: however, I really dislike those car window stickers but I would definitely get one of these http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/WARNING-SCOTT-MILLS-FAN-MUG_W0QQitemZ220365871986QQcmdZViewItemQQptZUK_Collectables_Kitchenalia_RL?hash=item220365871986&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14&_trkparms=72%3A1683%7C66%3A2%7C65%3A12%7C39%3A1%7C240%3A1318

Only for use in the house though.....don't want to ruin my street cred....

Its almost £7 for just one mug, but whatever you want :)

I know! Bley heck it is the credit crunch so think that's a bit steep.;) In all honesty I wouldn't actually buy one for myself but I did show the other half and gave it lots of 'Ooooh look at that, how amazing!' chat but I don't think he took the hint....

I did look at that but I thought I could just get a plain sainsburys mug and perminant marker it :D

The geek formally known as Scott Mills Guru

I actually saw this the other day when I searched for Scott Mills on ebay, :oops: however, I really dislike those car window stickers but I would definitely get one of these http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/WARNING-SCOTT-MILLS-FAN-MUG_W0QQitemZ220365871986QQcmdZViewItemQQptZUK_Collectables_Kitchenalia_RL?hash=item220365871986&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14&_trkparms=72%3A1683%7C66%3A2%7C65%3A12%7C39%3A1%7C240%3A1318

Only for use in the house though.....don't want to ruin my street cred....

A MUST FOR ALL SCOTT MILLS FANS...

Is it really tho??? :* ha ha

glitzy.jpg